Useful Links



Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)

We are a registered practice with the RIBA. Only members of the RIBA,
like Stephen Waldron Architects, can be called Chartered Architects.

Architects Registration Board

All UK architects have to be registered with ARB, Professional practice enquiries should be made to ARB


Planning Portal

The Government’s on-line portal for all enquiries
about planning matters – a massive resource.

Bat Surveys

If you are renovating, converting or modifying an old building,
you may need to conduct a bat survey. Here’s everything
you need to know.

Building Control

Communities and Local Government

A Government on-line portal that answers most questions about Building Regulations


The BRE (Building Research Establishment)

Impartial advice and background/research papers on a wide range of construction issues and topics.

Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors

Promoting the highest standards of professional practice in this field of expertise and expanding the knowledge and study of all matters to do with party walls.

Scroll to Top